Wednesday 17 March 2021

Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

The recipe for this can be found here.

As you can see, mine is a different colour as she used roasted red peppers from a jar. Might try that next time but as it is, I grilled these to char them, put them into a bag to loosen the skin and went from there:

The tub on the left went into the freezer. We shall use the tub on the right over the next couple of days. I think a 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika would have given it a more smoky taste but we found it fine.

4 comments:

  1. It's my favourite too. I love the sweet chilli too. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link - definitely something to try.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to the recipe. I love garlic hummus, so I would like to try this.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does do a very garlicky version as well.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.