Saturday 29 May 2021

So much better

For a touch of distress ink. The tag on the left (still minus its punched hole and further decoration), looks ok but once the edges are distressed, it looks so much better:


 I took plain card, added lots of vintage paper to it (look away Sue!), trimmed into tag shapes then distressed with the ink.

Once my mod podge arrives, further decoration will be added - watch this space. It has taken me a week to organise this, mind you, I am not doing it for much of the day as gardening has started!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.