Friday 3 September 2021

The weirdest of dreams

 I was looking out of our front windows (in my dream), watching small bits of dead bracken fly by. Not thinking anything of it, I carried on doing what I was busy with. When I next looked, more bracken was flying by, slowly but surely, forming into clumps. Similar to tumbleweed in western films.

I called DB several times but he didn't come. After a short while, I looked up again, to see these balls of bracken had formed into nests. Sitting inside them, were all manner of birds. I shouted to DB to come see but still he didn't arrive.

There were ostrich, hens, geese, peacocks, birds large and small, nodding their heads to me, drifting serenely by. I was mesmerised but eventually, just as I heard DB finally coming, they slowly faded and by the time he got to me, they had gone.

How weird was that? What had my brain seen and was trying to sort out?

1 comment:

  1. That was a strange dream, but how wonderful you got to see so many different species of birds all together.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.