Sunday 19 December 2021

Moving along

 Time that is! Although we aren’t doing much each day, the days seem to be whizzing by. Yet another Christmas is in danger of heading south. I shall be right cheesed off if that happens again.

Made a batch of orange and orange and ginger marmalade this morning. What was left of our last lot has now been given away.

Visited my sister on Thursday to hand over cards and a little present. She is doing well but having more mobility problems and resulting pain. I think she needs a scan of her back to see what is amiss as something clearly is.

DGD seems to be finally on the mend, how long for, who knows with so much illness floating around. DS is having his booster jab on Monday. DDiL who still has her cough after contacting Covid, will have hers in the New Year, just in case DS has any reaction to it.

This dull cold weather is depressing isn’t it? Not worth hanging any washing out as it doesn’t stand a chance of drying.

Other than that, we are tickerty boo!

6 comments:

  1. I do hope they wait until after Christmas . . . even the next day.

    I've dried my washing on the indoor rack. I agree, there's not a chance of anything drying outside.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indoor rack and radiators here as well. At least it stops the rooms being too dry especially with a window open a smidge.

      Delete
  2. We do have some restrictions here. Supposedly only vaccinated should gather together. If you are unvaccinated you should gather with other unvaccinated. I don't think that will happen as I know one of Harvey's brothers is not vaccinated and he will probably gather with the group Christmas Day. I might just wear a mask around him.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How they could ever enforce such a rule, I don’t know.

      Delete
  3. Hoping very much that Christmas isn't spoiled for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Fingers crossed. Hope you get enough energy to enjoy some Christmas sparkle.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.