Sunday 26 December 2021

Postal Christmas Gifts

Hopefully, this will post on Boxing Day here in the UK or 26th December to the rest of you!

These are what I made for my postal gifts to family and friends:


I normally try to make the whole thing but didn't this year. Instead I bought 6 beeswax tea lights and 12 beeswax small candles. I rootled around in my craft paper drawer and selected paper. 

2 cm strips were attached using double sided tape to the taller candles, hope they stay stuck down as they are now wrapped:(.

1cm strips were attached using tape to each tea light. 

It is just a little something to let everyone know I am thinking about them.

5 comments:

  1. How lovely - real beeswax candles are so special

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely and very useful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of boxing day and had to google it but I was so impressed with the idea. What a wonderful way to give to those who are less fortunate. I really liked the older idea rather than the shopping idea. Have a blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely thing to do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely. I do like a good beeswax candle.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.