Saturday 11 February 2023

Busy doing nothing

 Crocheting the outer edge of my blanket is taking an age. I reckon it will take at least 2 weeks. I just keep getting cramp in my hand after about 3' of work so have to stop.

Herewith my progress, 2 rows of cream and just starting 2 rows of purple:

Once they are done, I am hoping there is enough of the peach to do at least one row, then I will repeat both the cream and purple. Mind you, I think I will only have enough cream for 1 more row.

We are busy doing another Wasgij puzzle!


3 comments:

  1. That is lovely neat crochet, beautiful. Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's further round a blanket than one things. It looks beautiful though, really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket is coming along nicely. Finger cramps are not fun.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.