Wednesday 15 February 2023

Pizza using ready made pizza dough

 I would normally make my own dough but wanted to try the ready made Pizza Express one. It was okay but I could have made it cheaper and probably with more taste. It was cooked in my air fryer and that was fine except for some juice that ran out from the cheese:

We had mushrooms on toast the other day, just 6 minutes in the air fryer:

Later that night for tea, I cooked strips of liver, onions and baby tomatoes in the air fryer, followed by gravy to warm through, it was lovely, just 10 minutes all in. Unfortunately, cooking the potatoes on the stove top took 35 minutes:( Could have done chips or roasties in less time in the fryer. Forgot to take a picture.

Finally, lunch yesterday was pizza bagels - yummy:

Just 5 minutes although the salami did blow around as there were 2 slices per half bagel!




6 comments:

  1. Those meals look absolutely delicious. Yum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean about covering the top of cakes etc....my lemon drizzle cakes were nicely brown and crispy on top, but the inside of the cakes really needed another couple of minutes....by which time the tops would have been overdone. Learning as I go along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most things need to be covered that would normally be baked. I’m still learning.

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean about bought pizza dough being just okay and with minimal taste. Pizza bagels are delicious aren't they. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, having more for lunch today.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.