Thursday 25 August 2016

A scratch meal

Being so hot the other day, I really didn't feel like slaving in a hot kitchen. I had chosen to make a small panful of courgette and pea soup for lunch, mainly because we didn't have any bread so thought this would help fill us!

Come tea time, and the temperature was even hotter. I had a long look inside the fridge to cool down a little and found a courgette:
Two bratwurst:
Three ladlefuls of the soup:
A small plateful of leftover potato:
The potatoes were gently fried with some more courgette, the soup added, put onto a plate with a small topping of grated cheese and the bratwurst.
It was really tasty and we enjoyed it.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.