Friday 29 April 2016

Blanket...

I now have enough squares done, except for the outer edge and joining of them, to do half the blanket ready for next winter. After many different patterns of laying out, this is the one I have chosen, which DB also likes:
I still have quite a few outer edges to do before I can join more together. Problem is, after doing edges, I forget how to join up etc so have to check how to do them again. By the time I get around to doing the other half of the blanket, no doubt, I will have forgotten how to do the squares:(

Have a lovely weekend everyone, especially those who also have the Monday off.

7 comments:

  1. If I was doing it the square would be random so that the white pops a bit more - but will have to defer to DB I guess....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do random, it has to be a pattern I can see otherwise it drives me mad!

      Delete
  2. I love the colours here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely neat squares and gorgeous colours. X

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.