Thursday 19 October 2023

New Blog Available

For now, I am reusing my walking blog. All the information from that has been deleted. You can find my new blog here:  This Norfolk Life

I may change the title some time in the future. It will still show what we are up to but also what I am thinking about current affairs as quite frankly, the state of this country and its so called government, is cheesing me off big time.

Within a few days, Frugal in Norfolk will then disappear, to be made private as a reminder of my last ten or so years.

Come find me!

 



1 comment:

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.