Tuesday 19 July 2016

Baking

Despite feeling grotty, I spent yesterday morning in the kitchen. I knew it was going to get hotter as the days pass and wanted to prepare food before then.

Two loaves of GF bread, 12 blueberry muffins, one GF quiche amd 4 small egg custard tartlets eventually made an appearance. After that, the rest of the day was spent relaxing, feeling no worse than when I began but by the end of the day, trigeminal nerve pain was kicking in, so despite the heat during the night, that didn't help with sleeping.

We now have meals and nibbles for a few days which saves cooking in the worst of the hot weather to come.

Hopefully I shall soon feel better and back to my normal chippy self.

3 comments:

  1. If your eye sockets still feel sore, see your GP, you may have sinusitis.
    When my sinuses get badly infected, I get flu symptoms, aching, shivering etc, so it sounds as though you may have a sinus problem.
    A quick course of antibiotics may be in order, I don't like taking them, but sometimes they're a necessary evil.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Have had sinusitis before but this is different. Went to the doctors this morning, some sort of virus. Been given treatment for the trigeminal pain.

      Delete
  2. I hope you are fully recovered now, it sounded painful xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.