Friday 24 February 2017

What a difference...

A day makes! All safe and sound here thank goodness. Apart from the poor woman dying in Wolverhampton, I think we all got off lightly from a danger to life point of view.

Shopping done plus a quick trip to B & Q to get drawer carcasses, yes we needed to change them, only 3 though.

Washing on which I hope to get dry today, some baking to do later and that is it. I am beginning to crochet some more squares for a second blanket as the first is proving very useful.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.