Friday 23 March 2018

Forgetfulness....

There are occasions when our joint forgetfulness is just downright annoying!

I picked up new glasses earlier in the week, for some reason they didn’t give me my new prescription. The bridge of the nose also needs sorting out. We decided to go in today as we needed to do other things in town.

Other jobs completed we headed to the opticians. Yep, you guessed, forgot the glasses - doh!

Earlier in the week, I was supposed to give someone some snowdrops ‘in the green’, for them to pop straight into their garden. Yep, we all forgot about those as well.

On a brighter note, we have frog spawn in the front pond. Yeah!

Have a grand weekend everyone.

9 comments:

  1. Frogs are a good sign, unless they are malformed or have other problems...I hope you get the glasses sorted quickly, and as for forgetfulness...seems to start with change of life and get worse. Thankfully, yours did not last. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of frog spawn is diseased nowadays but hopefully, this will give us some little frogs.

      Delete
  2. It's so easy to forget, especially when there's several things to remember. I have to make lists or I'm lost!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on our list, one of 3 for today. Unfortunately it was the list we forgot to double check!

      Delete
  3. Like me I suspect you have reached the age where we believe in the hereafter - I frequently get upstairs and ask "what am I here after?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness we don’t have stairs otherwise I’d be even more annoyed.

      Delete
  4. A list of lists is what's needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use them as well but still forgot them. Done now.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.