Monday 17 December 2018

How could one biscuit.....

Make such a mess!

I had been for a much delayed massage this morning. DB had a pot of tea and a biscuit ready for when I got in.

Dunking said biscuit into my tea, one large chunk fell off. Instead of falling into the tea, as per usual, it took a detour.

Hitting the side of my mug, it rolled down my pale cardigan, hitting it in 4 places. It wasn’t finished. It plonked onto my jeans then drizzled down (luckily) onto the cream dog protection covering on the armchair.

Being a caramel and chocolate chip biscuit, it looked like someone had been ill all over me.

All the chair covers and the cardigan are in the washer. My jeans, after a thorough clean, live to fight another day.

16 comments:

  1. "That's how the cookie crumbles." Hadn't thought of this adage for years. I do enjoy your posts. Merry Christmas from the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly did crumble. Thanks. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry, but this has made me laugh. What a mini-disaster! At least the chair covers will be clean for Christmas!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the radiators as we speak. We will have 5 dogs in the house soon, so they need to be back on.

      Delete
  3. I think that's what they call a "First World Tragedy!" and dunking is more dangerous than I thought! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No such thing as a small dollop into tea is there?

      Delete
  4. Oh dear, I had to laugh, sorry. A definite example of sod's law!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, my bread always falls butter side down.

      Delete
  5. Oops lol i did have to chuckle, i do love a dunk though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only way for me to eat biscuits in this house.

      Delete
  6. My husband has the same problem. Thanks so much for the giggle.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Must dunk more quickly.

      Delete
  7. At your expense, I have a good laugh at this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.