I found this particular version on YouTube from Old Alabama Gardener, here: who sadly has recently died.
I used 3 whole heads of garlic, putting the cloves into a bag and whacking them with a rolling pin to release the skins. This took three attempts.
Once all the skin was removed the cloves were chopped further and placed into a jar, I'm using a Kilner style jar but if it works well, will get a fermentation jar for future trials of other items.
Raw honey is supposed to be used but I couldn't get any. I did however have 1/2 an old jar of Manuka honey plus a new jar of regular honey so used those to top up the jars of chopped cloves of garlic: