Sunday 25 September 2022

Two good buys

 The first from Home Bargains, which I found advertised on someone's blog. We used to eat these in Germany and Holland and loved them:

89p per 400g packets as opposed to a Lidl version at 1.59p per 500 gram, equating to 1.27p for 400g. We bought 3 of each to put away as well as try.

The second from Lidl. This cost 4.99p so thought we would give it a go. It is a microwavable gel device. We both get stiff necks and aching shoulders so hope it works but didn't find 4.99p too expensive to try it:



4 comments:

  1. I have a neck warmer that goes in the microwave. It’s wonderful! I made a lazy version one year with an old sock from my husband. I filled it with rice and lavender and knotted the end; no sew which is what i was after. After many years, the rice got gummy and i tossed it. You will love yours, no doubt. I put mine on my face when i feel a sinus infection coming on and it really helps.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear from you Debbie. Thanks for the sinus information.

      Delete
  2. The shoulder and neck gel pad looks just the treat. I need to find something as my neck and shoulders are beginning to cause me some discomfort after a day sewing or knitting.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we tend to sit slightly awkwardly when do craft things. The centre of my back kills me after sewing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.