Friday 18 August 2023

Cheesed off is an understatement!

 With blogger that is.

Got a new iPad. Old one select blogger logo, asked to sign in. Sign in screen arrives and I sign in and enter password. This opens up my dashboard where I can create, read and comment. Once finished I can log out of my blog.

New one, no blogger logo so have to do online search for blogger. Asked to sign in, no sign in screen arrives but my dashboard opens up. I can create, read but not comment, except anonymously. It asks me to sign in to comment as DC, can’t sign in, as supposedly, I am already signed in. Round and round I go in an endless loop. Also can’t sign out of just blogger, have to sign out of everything:(

This has ruined my experience to say the least. Supposedly is something to do with Google+ finishing the end of July. Have tried everything suggested but to no avail.

Anyone else having this problem?


8 comments:

  1. ipads are a mystery to me so I'm no help! The grandchildren have the children's variety and even those are too complicated for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have hardly been able to see the last few days with the amount of smoke coming out my ears!

      Delete
  2. Yes, sort of. When we're away in the caravan I don't take my laptop, but use my Android phone instead. Can read blogs and write my own, but cannot comment on any blogs. Very annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having trouble with my phone and tablet. I can't get in to post on either of them and when I try to change my sign in, the dang things won't let me.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, for some reason, managed to log in blogger so that I can comment as me ;-) I'm so happy, but also angry, it has taken me ages to figure out. One thing I did was I specifically allowed blogspot.com cookies. Now I don't dare to do anything in case I mess things up again. (and this works only on my laptop on different browser, not on my phone)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Solved it I think. Went into settings on my device and scrolled down to Chrome. Clicked to allow cross ste tracking and everything has come back!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.