Saturday 8 February 2020

A new sleeping trial

Horlicks didn't last long, just 10 days before I reverted back to my usual insomnia.

Reading up again, I read about whole almonds (walnuts apparently also work). I now take a small glass of cold/warm diary milk with 12 whole almonds to munch on, around 9pm.

This has been my routine for a few weeks now and I have to say, so far so good. About 80% of nights I sleep right through although some nights I am still awake until 2am. Even on those nights, I get up for another small glass of milk, read, then sleep until about 7am.

You could probably try almond milk instead of diary if that's what you prefer but apparently, you still need the almonds/walnuts as well.

Obviously don’t eat nuts if you are allergic or sensitive to them.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds good. Worth a try anyway. My sleeping (well, lack of) goes from bad to worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably doesn’t help with everything you have going on. I was getting desperate.

      Delete
  2. I don't have any trouble sleeping (she said fingers crossed) but woke myself up twice snoring last night!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a good tip, nice and healthy too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.