Thursday 16 June 2022

Mustard Wasabino and mushrooms

 My mustard wasabino was starting to go to seed so it, along with a few large mushrooms were dehydrated:

They are 'being conditioned' on my work top. That is, inspected, shaken every day for a few days checking for moisture or clumping. If none found, they will go in my store cupboard.

The mushrooms will eventually get turned into powder for flavouring gravy and other things. The mustard will be added to everything as an additional seasoning.

After nearly a week of conditioning, they are fine and are not put away into my cupboard.


1 comment:

  1. You really are getting the best use out of your dehydrator. Love seeing what you are doing in this area.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.