Monday 11 March 2019

Wash, wash, wash...

It is only the 2nd time since being toilet trained, that Ruby has wet her bed. Her bed was the first and bedding the second wash. Finally came our bedding. All are billowing happily on the line, in sunshine and a stiff breeze.

The weather for the rest of the week looks dire but today, though quite cold, is gloriously sunny, yay!

We had roast pork yesterday. Today will be leftovers plus chips and gravy. The final leftovers will be frozen for later use, maybe a pie.

I wasted a small amount of money yesterday on a video game. I research for ages before buying and thought it would be okay for me, but alas, it wasn’t. If steam is coming out of my ears whilst still in the training part, I know it doesn’t bode well, and it didn’t.

Ah well, might have to give ziffit a whirl and sell it and a few others I have finished with, if the price is decent enough. Live and learn...


8 comments:

  1. I managed to get washing dry in the line today too. I love the smell of freshly line dried laundry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me. Always said if I had the money (and someone to do it), I would change the bed every day.

      Delete
  2. The sun is shining here today, the snow is slowly melting. According to the weather people we are actually supposed to go above freezing over the next few days. Looks like spring might arrive after all.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing beats the smell of line dried washing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would get it wrong if they tried to bottle it.

      Delete
  4. I do hope all are well. I miss your posts

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.