Thursday 1 June 2023

Keeping warm by making things...

 Still cold here with a brisk cold wind. Not the weather to be out and about on the beach or even in the garden.

As we had run out of marmalade, I set to and made some orange and ginger:

As well as the 5 jars above, there was also a small dish and a whole Le Creuset marmalade container made!

Then I made us some vegetable tikka masala curry, enough for us both for 3 meals:

I baked us a pudding in the Ninja to have for lunch as well as something else nice. Pictures to come another day.



4 comments:

  1. My attempts at losing weight means the marmalade supply is lasting longer than I expected, as I am the only one who eats it. I really need to get some more meals prepared for the freezer. During my recent soup-and-soft-foods-diet, I fed Bob all those interesting dishes I'd made earlier in the year, simply because it was convenient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah weight, that enigma! My comes and goes.

      Delete
  2. You certainly made use of the cooler temperatures. Good for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.