This time using steeped blackberry juice rather than tea:
There were quite a few different shades in bright pinks, deep purples and a couple of blues. Must have been the constitution of the papers I used. The jug on the right was what I used whilst hot. On the left, half the cold original, unused, quite a difference in colour. I used the jug on the left to do the lace and a couple of small pieces of cheesecloth:
Dried but before ironing:
After ironing, quite a difference:
Herewith 2 small pieces of cheesecloth and some originally white lace:
I was pooped afterwards, as the drying process takes up so much time but am enjoying myself immensely.