Sunday 25 November 2018

A dog day

Welcome to Catherine and Catherine Hinds via Bloglovin.

The hair in between Ruby’s paws needed trimming as it was starting to form tufts. Whilst DB held and distracted her, I managed to trim her two front paws, both between her toes and underneath. She isn’t too keen on us playing with her front paws but we did them and they looked better.

Today it was the turn of her back paws. She let me do one but fought against me doing the other. I won in the end and it was done. She now has smart feet.

She then had her ears cleaned and given one dried fish as a thankyou treat. Once she had eaten that, her teeth were cleaned. She doesn’t mind that at all and patiently sits whilst they are done.

We are now recovering with a cup of tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.