Friday 23 November 2018

For no reason.....

I can fathom, I have been cold all day. Hands like ice, layers of clothing but still cold. The heating has been on all day to not much use. Guess I must be feeling my age.

I have been slowing gathering what I need to make some light Christmas puddings and a last minute Christmas cake. I’m hoping to make a start Saturday, plus bake bread which I haven’t done for a couple of weeks. At least I will be warm in the kitchen baking:)

Welcome to Joanne via Bloglovin.




10 comments:

  1. I suffered from feeling cold last week and I still don't know why. You will surely feel warm working so hard in the kitchen tomorrow.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice in the kitchen whilst it lasted.

      Delete
  2. I think it's the dampness in the air. I've been chilly too.
    The baking will warm you up as well as filling the house with warm, rich aromas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly helped. Some Christmas baking completed.

      Delete
  3. It's the damp weather makes everything feel so much colder. I was so chilly even switched the heating to stay on for an extra hour in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours is now on during the day but lower than normal.

      Delete
  4. Hopefully it is not the start of a cold or something. I had a good bake yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven’t gone down with anything so far thank goodness.

      Delete
  5. When I have a spell of feeling cold I get stuck into jobs in the kitchen to keep me busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornings in there baking both yesterday and today.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.