Friday 6 November 2020

Quite a bit done today so far

Welcome to a new follower. We have both been quite busy. 

Washed our hair.

DB has weeded the fruit cage and I planted 6 home grown foxgloves into my neighbours garden, as requested earlier in the summer.

He's about to start the ironing. Has also fixed a slightly wobbling kitchen cupboard door and the brackets for one kitchen blind which was loose. He has also been busy going through finances.

I made soup, enough for two days. He'll be cooking the tea.

Vegetables for the picalilli are prepared and salting.

Done two Christmas card fronts, rest of each card still to be done. That will be three made. I am trying a new technique, having the occasional blip but that's to be expected.

I have made two large bottles of washing machine liquid. Topped up the vinegar conditioner bottles and filled the soap dispensers.

Once he finishes the ironing, it will be time for a cup of tea and a biscuit!

 

10 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good days work with lots achieved. I hope we get to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but not until after I have posted them. Don’t want to ruin the surprise.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good day. I hope you enjoyed your well earned tea and biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have gotten loads done already. Tea and cookies sound wonderful about now.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounded like an industrious day, with a lot getting done. Looking forward to seeing the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was but I sat down for most of the afternoon.

      Delete
  5. ...quite impressive teamwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have together and our own lists. Everything written down otherwise we forget.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.