Monday 9 November 2020

Spreading out!

Even though I have a nice new table in my craft room, it is too narrow (designed to fit the space) for all my card making needs.

This is where I have to take over the dining room table, especially when putting cards together:

Off to the left is another paper cutting machine as well:) 11 cards almost finished so far. I won't show you those as a few family members and friends read this. However, I think I can get away with showing you the original version before it was heavily adapted - another day.

Now I need to sit down and work out a different style to these.
 

14 comments:

  1. My dining table currently |Card-Making Central. All meals now either at breakfast bar in the kitchen, or on our laps in the lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take over the island in the kitchen as it's big. But despite being spaced out I still manage to lose stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too as I still have to wander back to my craft room for items.

      Delete
  3. I love this time of year with card making, baking and gift making. So nice to have a little chaos on the dining table. Looking forward to seeing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can’t seem to get going on Christmas baking at all this year:(

      Delete
  4. I seem to spread all over as well. I need more room....

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could easily spread further but try to resist.

      Delete
  5. What's wrong with eating off lap trays anyway, that's what I say!! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only eat at the table when we have visitors which isn’t often. On our laps every day otherwise. We did however, always eat at the table when son was at home to help give him good table manners.

      Delete
  6. I used to spread out and fill the whole of the farmhouse kitchen table with my soap making or card making stuff back in the day ... only retreating to my little craft room for the finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it’s a crafters prerogative to spread out, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.