Wednesday 31 July 2019

Following on from yesterday....

A few Christmases ago, a similar thing happened. I had woken with a slightly stuffy nose and catarrh. I made the mistake of snorting in to move some of the catarrh as it was just sitting  in the wrong place at the roof of my mouth. I was eating peas and carrots at the time. Before I knew it I felt something go up my nose from my mouth.

I couldn’t blow it out so had to keep snorting in air, like a pig. Snort, snort, snort. Everyone round the table was in absolute fits of giggles. Eventually I felt them move and drop back into my mouth. Such relief!

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar thing happen with a baked bean. It was most uncomfortable and took a while to shift, when it did it was quite sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very uncomfortable situation to say the least. I'm glad it resolved without a hospital visit...a little reminder that everything in our bodies is connected.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.