Sunday 11 August 2019

Dinner is off!

Just opened up a package of stewing steak to get dinner ready. Horrible smell and grey looking. It was okay when we bought it so fear the wrapping must have been damaged on the way home.

Ah well, we shall treat ourselves to a Chinese takeaway. It will be a treat as we don’t often have them.

I have been busy making Ruby some vegetable and fruit foot shapes. They consisted of cabbage, carrot, apple, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, egg shells and an egg. Also made her some liver and kidney bone shapes. Should keep her going for a month or so.

2 comments:

  1. Strangely a similar thing happened yesterday to me. I took some sausages from the freezer for Husband only to find that they were a very suspect colour. I hate food waste but no point taking chances!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.