Friday 7 June 2019

Paws and bones

Time to make Ruby up some vegetable and extra nibbles to add to her food. This time we minced up carrot, spinach, broccoli. Added to this was some linseed, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Then a tablespoon of ground eggshells and a whole egg, plus two minced lambs kidneys.

Here they are ready for the freezer:
Once frozen, they are popped out and stored in the freezer in a bag. She will have one defrosted when eating cheaper meat products that doesn't have offal in them.

4 comments:

  1. I'm assuming they're raw, not cooked first? Betty's not too keen on raw veg, although she will eat it cooked and mixed in with her meat (which I also cook, simply because I'm a bit squeamish about raw meat!). She does like raw fruit though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All raw, including 100% dried raw treats.

      Delete
  2. They look so professional. I wonder how much they would cost to buy them out of one of those posh dog shops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness news! Normally she would have offal on its own but I couldn’t find any decent liver.

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.