Monday 18 January 2021

Just 4

New packets of vegetable seeds ordered for this growing year:

Still to use are:

Climbing French Beans - Neckar Queen and Cobra

Carrots - Chantenay

Tomato - Ailsa Craig

Radish - French Breakfast 3 and Saxa 2 - one sowing only after that Flea Beetle kills them

Leek - Malabar

Lettuce - Little Gem and Lobjoits Green Cos

and flowers:

Nasturtium Paso Doble - edible

French Marigold - Honeycomb - non edible

We don't have room for anything else. 

Herbs we have and still to get are:

Rosemary - Have

Bay - Have

Sage - to get

Thymes - to get

Mint x 2 - Have

I won't be doing any sowing for quite a while yet but am really looking forward to getting going again.

8 comments:

  1. You have reminded me that I need to get my seeds organised!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made myself do it as I didn't want a repeat of last year.

      Delete
  2. I'll be growing A LOT less this year, just wait until you see the size of my new garden area ... and it's not even soil yet just paving stones. They'll be coming up pretty smartish after I move in and a couple of small raised beds going in instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still an exciting prospect though once it’s done.

      Delete
  3. I will by seeds and start them off despite my future living here being changeable. I love the process and it gives me joy. Plus I'll look to take some with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have started to make plans and made a start on seeing what we have got available. We would like to extend the growing season a little if we can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gardening days seem oh so far away, but really aren't! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I better order some seeds and bulbs as I believe we are going to be heading into a more restrictive covid-19 lockdown shortly.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.